Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Let's Go Fly a Kite!!!


Is there anything more fun than flying a kite?  Last Saturday we went out side and flew a kite.  The weather was GORGEOUS and it was so fun to watch Ethan wonder at the magic of seeing something fly through the air.  He enjoyed it so much, especially when the thing flying happens to be Lightening McQueen.











Adelle had her first outing outside too.  I have been too nervous to take her outside because it has been so cold.  But, since the weather was so nice, I finally took her out.  She LOVED it.  It was so amazing to watch her feel the wind on her face for the first time.  She had the most peaceful look on her face, and I had to wonder what she was thinking.  I know, that in some ways, she is closer to heaven than I am, since her separation from there was not that long ago.  It seems, that somehow, she understands more about the wind than I do.  How I wish she could tell me all she knows right now, because I know that when she finally can tell me things, that gap between heaven and earth will have widened, and she won't remember what she knew about the wind.  Someday, someday we will know all the mysterious of The Great Creator.


 


 I love spending time with this little family of mine.


2 comments:

Kandas said...

That looks like so much fun! I bet Ethan loved every second.

Jones Family said...

Just saw your comment on my blog. No it wasn't Lehi, UT. Lehi is just north of like Stapley and McKellips and they have rodeo grounds out that way. I don't go to UTah very often:-(