Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Pictures 2011

(I know this looks like a lot, but their baskets were really small around!)



 (These outfits are from Nana and Papa Boothe)



 (These outfits are from Grandma and Grandpa Bradshaw)





















            (The yellow romper is from Aunt Rachel, more pictures to come)    


Forgive that this post is all pictures, but I wanted to get them up so that the grandparents could see the cute outfits they had bought for the kids.  Thanks, we love you!  We had a wonderful Easter morning and the Ethan LOVED doing the egg hunt.  Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Your little girl is gorgeous. I want to eat her up!

Pepper Lovin! said...

Does the romper not have the straps?

Jones Family said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures are sooo cute of your kids together!! And those little girly outfits are adorable.

Melissa said...

Your children are beautiful!