Monday, February 7, 2011

Birthdays vs Birth days

Well, January has been an interesting month, and February is following in the exact same fashion.  Let's begin with the Birthdays!!!

Ethan has turned 2!  I have totally underestimated how hard 2 is.  I thought it was because they got into everything, but the real challenge is them trying to figure out what they can and can't do.  I feel like most of our days are spent in time out, and me telling him to knock it off.  He really is a good boy, but it is hard.  We did have a blast for his birthday.  Ethan loves Thomas the train, so we threw a Thomas Birthday for him and family.  Sarah and Hudson were in town and we got to do some fun activities together.  We went down to South Town Mall and rode the Merry Go Round and the Train around the mall.  They had so much fun.







That night the rest of the family, that was in town, came over for the party.  Jen and Covey were still in town too, so they came by as well.  I always feel so lucky when my family is here because we are all over the place right now.  Of course all the Boothe's were there, we feel blessed to have some family close by all the time.  The party was a big hit, and Ethan LOVED all the Thomas Decorations.















That next week my mom and Rachel came up to visit.  Ethan and Landon are so funny, and always get themselves into big pickles.  One morning we walked into my bed room to this:



 Yes.  They had got into the Bath tub with their clothes on, and were soaked.  They also threw water all over the place!!!  They are crazy.


Now for part 2: Birth Days

Well, I have been put on bed rest for this baby due to a leak in my water and contractions.  It has been crazy.  We have been down to the hospital twice now thinking, "This is it, we are going to have this baby."  Luckily it has not happened because I don't even reach 36 weeks until Wednesday.  Rachel was good enough and free enough to come down and help me, and now Ethan is going down to visit Grandma and cousins for a week, and then my mom will come up with him and be here when I have this baby.  I can't wait for all of these Birth Days to turn into her one Birthday.














3 comments:

Emily Moffat said...

Good luck on bed rest! I hope she can hold off until it's the right birthday for her. Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Jenny Donna said...

Michelle!! you are so crafty!

Jones Family said...

Good luck with the bedrest! Can't wait to see pics of the little girl soon:-)