Monday, November 16, 2009

November= OFF to a good start!!!

Well November is already shaping out to be spectacular!!!  FIRST and THE MOST AWESOME news is that Jen and Covey got married on the 7th!  It was a beautiful day, and a beautiful wedding.  Jen looked gorgeous (as if that could possibly be a surprise) and all my family was here! (Well immediate family and some extended, we missed everyone that couldn't make it!)

Anyway here are some high lights!
 















































































































































































































Jen and Covey had their reception at this awesome place in Memorial Park.  We got more pictures there in the park.


























































Congratulations Jen and Covey we love you guys so much!!
 

My little sister Sarah has started to make these gorgeous vintage flower headbands and she made some for the wedding.  Check her blog out to order one!  www.bonnyposyheadbands.blogspot.com


















Since everyone was in town Sarah and Trevor blessed Hudson that Sunday up in Kaysville.
He looked SOOOOO cute in the blessing outfit my Grandmother made.














































































Also Rachel asked me to take family pictures of her family while they were here.  I won't post them until she gets a chance to see them, but here is a sneak peek!  (she has seen this one!)

















What else?  Well for those of you that have known me in Arizona will remember that one year I was on crutches 14 times for my ankle.  I am finally getting ankle surgery on Thursday!!  It has gotten so bad that it rolls out once every week or so!  I am so excited to get it taken care of.  With Ethan this year and my gallbladder surgery we can finally afford to do it.

Last but not least,

Ethan is 10 months old!!  I have no idea where the time went but I am loving every minute of it!

LOVE YOU BUDDY!



























7 comments:

brittany said...

Beautiful images and what a fun fall season you guys are having!

AmyLyn said...

What an amazing post!! Beautiful wedding, beautiful little babies. You need to post more pics of you!

Mike, Michala, Evie, and Macie said...

Remember how Sarah is still fourteen, and has a baby?! When did that happen? Her baby is so stinking cute! Let's be honest...everyone in your family is adorable! I will call you...I tried to text you and you never responded, which makes sense after learning about your phone. Silly Ross!

Jones Family said...

Your sister does look beautiful! In the picture where she's turning around sticking out her tongue she looks JUST like you but with dark hair:-)

Kandas said...

First of all, I can't believe that he is that old already! 10 months?? What in the world happened?

Second of all, I love those wedding pictures. It looks like it was a beautiful wedding.

Kandas said...

Hi there, I need your address. I have a Christmas card for you but haven't seen you to personally give it to you. So, I should probably throw it in the mail or you may not get it till Christmas day.

Emily Moffat said...

Happy birthday on January 9th, Michelle. I've been thinking of you! Hope it was wonderful!