Sunday, November 1, 2009

Good October Times!!!

Wow so much to say and see for this AMAZING month.  First of all, Ethan got his FIRST haircut.  I know it seems that 9 months is a little late but his hair grew very slow.  Anyway, if any of you know my active little boy, you will know that this was not an easy task.  Needless to say you can see the chunks of hair gone on the sides.  All and all though I think it went pretty well for our first time!  Good job son!  








































On my favorite things about fall list, I listed Gardner village!!!  I LOVE that place; at Halloween they deck everything out in pumpkins and they have witches everywhere.  It's awesome!!   Here are some photos from our annual trip:



















 


































































































































































We have had some of the most AMAZING misty mornings.  One morning Ross was wanting me to go out and take some pics so here they are!!!














































































We got a new gold out door rug for our deck and the best part is that it was free!  HA HA

















Some friends of ours had their first baby and they asked me to do a shoot and these were some of my favorites:



























































































Ross's cousin Colton just left on his mission to Sydney Australia.  We are so proud of him and will miss him a lot.  Go get em Colt!























Our Little Goalie GAVIN!!  
















































Gavin played soccer and we got to go to a game when we were down there for Jen's endowments.  It was fun to watch him.  He is great!































I made these witch broom cookies for my activity day girls and I thought they turned out pretty fun!


















And now the moment we all have been waiting for:

HALLOWEEN!!

It was so fun this year to have Halloween and Ethan.  However, poor guy was sick so we didn't dare take him to the trunk or treat with the ward because he was contagious so we got him dressed took pictures and he did his trick or treating at our own house.  It was so funny to watch him look in the bag so confused that he got stuff in there.  It is so amazing how everything is made brand new again as you watch your child experience things for the first time. 
































































































































































































I REALLY LIKE THIS PIC!









And now just for fun one more of Ethan's many hats to celebrate the good times of October:

See you in November!



7 comments:

Jenny Johnson said...

Seriously? Can you be any cuter? Ethan is a little doll!

Cody and Valerie Walker said...

What a great post! Halloween is so much more fun with a kid, right? That's what we realized for sure! Ethan is the cutest little pirate! Love you guys!

Tami said...

I can't believe how big ethan is getting. I guess it has been awhile since we have seen him. So fun to see your pictures.

tiff and chris johnson said...

so cute meesh!! I love ethan's costume pics! haha especially the one with the patch on his eye. So funny. You guys look great-such a fun post. It sounds so exciting over at your house!

Brianne said...

Love, love, love the photography! Hmmmm, how much do you charge!?! That pirate outfit is too cute.

Kandas said...

I've never seen such a cute pirate!! I love that Trick or Treat photo. That is seriously so cute!!

I didn't go to Garnder Village this year and I am kind of sad about it! Looks like it was good as usual!!

Ryan said...

Your little boy is so cute! Plus, pirates are definitely the way to go for Halloween.