Sunday, May 31, 2009

We Got TEETH!!!

Ethan is sportin some nice pearly whites. His bottom two front teeth have come in. He is so good though, he didn't even get grouchy until the day they broke the skin. He was super fussy so we thought we just look, and there it was a tooth, and then a couple days later the next one came in. He will be 5 months on the 3rd, so I guess he is a little early. (What do I know, I don't have anything to compare it too). Anyway, he is so cute, so fun, and SOOOOO BIG!!!


10 comments:

Jones Family said...

That's about the age my 2 kids got their teeth and it is a little early:) He is so cute!

Cassie said...

Oh my gosh! Lexi didn't get one single tooth until she was 13 months! 5 months is pretty early. Hope he doesn't bite you while nursing!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

don't compare it to anyone, all of my kids have been completely different. Fun stuff though, glad he wasn't a bear for you. and once mine got teeth, i was done with nursing, never really want to experience a bite, there. When the gum you it hurts bad enough!!! ;)

Bay Morris said...

That is one cute kid, my friends... You do great work!

Sarah B. said...

he is so cute.

The Lead Singer said...

I'm dying at how cute this kid is!!! WOW! Congrats you guys! I love it!

Kandas said...

Oh my goodness! So cute... I can't believe teeth already!

NW Bradshaw's said...

Love that boy!! He is beautiful...okay just about perfect. Not that you didn't already know that right, lol

tiff and chris johnson said...

Oh hooray! I'm glad i'm not the only one! Ellie got teeth at five months too! I was so nervous for her, kinda thought she would be like the girl who went through puberty when she was 10 or something. But turns out all is well! Way to go team five!

Brianne said...

I can't believe he has teeth! He is so adorable. A very cute mix of you and Ross.