Friday, May 20, 2011

Weeks Fly When We Are Having FUN!!!

So much has happened in the last couple of weeks, that I can't believe we are already to the middle of May.    On May 7th we did the Susan G. Comen Race for the Cure.  We do it to celebrate Ross's Mother, Sue, and her survival of cancer, and to remember Ross's Grandmother, Elaine, who lost her battle to cancer.  This is truly becoming one of my favorite traditions of the year. 

( The whole gang.  Team Care2cure.)

 (Signs that Ross's Aunt Lecia made.)


 (We passed this on the walk and I loved it.)

                                                 (Ross's cousin Landon)              
 (Diane and Janalee)
 (Sharing surviving stories with strangers, although when you have been through the same thing, somehow you are not strangers.  This women had it at 18, 25, and 48 years old.)
 (Mark and Erin)
 (Walking with Nanna)
 (Look how many people!)
 (Love that Ethan Boy, even with a finger in the nose.  Yes we are to that age.)


    (Our cousin's little boy Nash, such a stud) 
 (Javi, who ran it twice-once for Sue and once for his mom, and Mark)
 (Riding on Daddy's Shoulders)                  (We Love Aunt Annie)
 (Adelle: Pretty in Pink)
 (We are so proud of our survivor!)

That next week I flew to Arizona so my family down there could meet Addie.  It was super fun, and I have to admit it was very nice to escape the cold for a few days.  We did, however, miss our Daddy .


(Addie sees Grandma again)

(Addie's coos-  aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh      ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh        ooooooooooooooooo)
(Addie meets Grandpa-it was love at first sight)


(Addie meets Grandma and Grandpa Bradshaw)


(Addie meets Grandmother Sharon)

(We had to go swimming.  Ethan LOVES the pool)





(Addie in her swim suit)



(Loves the water)


(Ethan LOVES the trampoline)
(Shea)

 While we were there, I got to go and see Brik and Ashley, who are on their way to move to Hawaii.  They stopped in Arizona for awhile because they just had their new baby girl Emery.  She is so precious, and looks so much like her daddy.  I just couldn't believe the luck that we got to cross paths, because it is going to be a while before I will be able to see them.  They are such great friends and we love them so much.


(The girls loungin around)
(The boys hard at play)

(Look at that smile on Trey)
(Baby Emery)


 I also happened to be there for Baylie's dance recital and couldn't help but do a little photo shoot of her in her costume.
  





My cousin Kirsten and her husband Sam had their baby right before I came down so I did a photo shoot of her kids, and my other cousin Eric and his wife Des and their kids.  It was super fun, and SOOOO great to see their families.  I also got to see my aunt Donna and Uncle Lauren.  They live in Florida so I  rarely see them.  Anyway, here are some pics.

Kirsten and Sam's Kids






 (Kaden)




Eric and Desiree's kids 

Baby Laney!  So cute!



(The blessing dress my Grandmother Sharon made that all of our family wears)         (Liam)
 (Kale)

(Has those brothers wrapped around her finger)
 (Best Buddies)
(Grandma and Grandpa Fields and their grandkids)


We left back to Utah on my Dad's Birthday.  He is such an amazing Father, Grandfather, and Man.  I am super lucky to have him in my life.  I love you Dad.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

So cute. Adelle is so so cute in that yellow swimsuit. I'm glad you got to run into Ashley. I love her. We will be moving to Lehi in two weeks and then you should probably just expect me to walk in the back door all the time:)

The Boothes said...

Seriously Brianne you better! I am so pumped and counting down the days!