Sunday, October 24, 2010

Baby to boy...

It's official!  Ethan has turned into a toddler.  I am sure many of you are thinking, "duh!", but for me I was hanging on to that baby as long as possible.  So what was it, the fact he is about to go into 2T clothes?  Nope, today I went to get him ready for church and felt something inside his little pocket, I reached in to find a rock.  He had stuck a rock in his pocket.  I don't know why, but I just thought, "WOW he is a little boy!"  Congratulations my boy on this milestone! (or should I say pebble stone)

PS  We found out we are having a girl!  Can't wait to meet her.

7 comments:

Rebecca Brady said...

congrats!! and that is so cute - such a boy thing to do.

Natalie said...

Congratulations on your baby being a girl!!! How exciting!!! :) I hope you've been feeling better in your pregnancy!?

Tami said...

We are so excited for you. Little girls are so fun. Hope you are all doing well.

Jen said...

Yay for little Girls!!!

Emily Moffat said...

Yay! So glad to know it's a girl! I have been checking and checking. That is so exciting! Congrats!

Jones Family said...

Oh how exciting to have one of each! Both are great!!

Steph said...

Congratulations! A sweet baby girl- we love ours :) good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.