Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lots of News

Our house!!!
Yes we finally got into a house. It's not the one we thought it was going to be, but the Lord knew what we wanted. We have always wanted an older home with lots of character and in a good neighborhood. But, when we started looking we had a harder time finding what we wanted in a good neighborhood, so we canned the idea and went looking for newer homes. However, when all the ones we were looking at fell through we found this one. We LOVE this home, and knew it was the one when we walked through it. It is in Lehi so it is a great location for our family. Ross cut his commute and we are still close to family. We are so blessed.












The family room

















Ethan's Nursery






We love his bookcase and Rocking chair!!!










The sight of his clothes is one of my favorite!!!







This is his awesome crib that my grand parents got him and his bedding. My Grandma also made him a cute quilt that he sleeps with every night that I thought was pictured. Sorry grandma, but he does LOVE the quilt!!





This is the little pattern rug we made on his floor. It matches the pattern on his bumper








Our Piano!!!
As a house warming gift Ross's parents got us our first piano!!! We LOVE it , and hearing Ross play it really makes it feel like home. Ethan loves to lay down and hear Daddy play the piano.














Ethan is 2 months old!!!
We can hardly believe it but it is true. He is getting so big, and sooo cute. We love you buddy!!













18 comments:

Jones Family said...

He is sooo adorable! What a great house too! Congratulations:)

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

looks like you guys have been busy!!! And ethan is sooooo cute! Such petite little features, I love the pics at the end!!!!!!! What size of yard do you have? And cool about the piano! Next time we are up, we'll have to come and check everything out and say hello, and give that cute little guy a squeeze! are you close to cabelas?

Livin' Wright said...

Michelle! I am so glad I can peek into your life this way. Your little guy is so cute, Love the beenie! Congrats on the new house

Anonymous said...

oh man! reading this post just made me feel so grateful! we have truly been blessed as a family because of that little man. Not to mention the joy that came to my rossy when he got his first piano. AND the house that you have truly made into a HOME! I love you guy so much!

Kandas said...

I love the house and those photos are adorable!

Sarah B. said...

Is that Ethan's dating ad under the top right picture. Sounds dreamy. hahah No the pictures are soooo cute. Love you.

brittany said...

Congratulations! Ethan is such a cutie!

This is Brittany Andersen by-the-way.

Pepper Lovin! said...

I miss my little man! I can't wait until he has a little buddy. I hope they are super good cousin/friends.

Melissa said...

I bet you just want to eat that little guy up! He is absolutely adorable. Congrats on all that has come into your lives. You deserve it!

Brianne said...

Michelle, he is so cute. And I love your home, and a new piano, wow! I was so happy to run into you. You always make my day, I love you!

Jenny Johnson said...

I'm sad we missed you too, but hopefully next time we can catch you guys!!

The Websters said...

Michelle, Your baby is so cute, You need to put him up for baby modeling! And what a beautiful home. I bet you just love it! Was it fun decorating?!

Emily Moffat said...

Congrats on the home Michelle! It's beautiful! How exciting! And how sweet of the Boothes to give you guys a piano, that's wonderful. And for pete sake, Ross needed one if anyone ever did! He's got a lot more music to make for us to fall in love with! I'm so happy for you three!

P.S. That little baby of yours--my goodness he is beautiful. I really can't get enough of him. I could gaze at that kid all day.

Erica Wiezbowski said...

congrats on the new house and piano!! ethan is sooo cute!
i had no idea you guys were in lehi or we would have stopped by to say hi...we were just staying in eagle mountain with some of steve's friends because his sister had her wedding reception in ogden. oh well, maybe next time!

Unknown said...

Michelle, that house is amazing. Okay, you've convinced me to come visit.

Pepper Lovin! said...

ok you need to tell annalece to invite me to view her blog. she commented on mine but i have no access

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

he really is so cute! BTW how is your mom...email me

joel and laura michelle said...

oh my goodness ... ethan is soooo adorable! (i found your blog through courtnie's). you guys seem sooo happy. congrats on your growing family and getting into a home. you guys are "real grown-ups"!