Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Time 2 Update

Ok. I know it's been forever but our internet has been crazy and I haven't been able to be on for very long at one time. We are having a little boy and we are due January 5, 2009. We can not wait to see him. We had a great summer and the fall has been super busy. Ross was hired for the church in Music and Cultural Arts. I am so proud of him, and we are so lucky that he got the job. We feel soooo blessed. We are looking to move up to Salt Lake, but I am pretty sure we will wait until after the baby gets here because we are already so close. Theres a quick update, I promise I will do more soon.

7 comments:

Chelsi Chipps said...

Congrats Michelle!! That's so exciting for you guys!! Glad to hear that you are well!

Jennifer said...

That is so great! Congratulations!

Hey, I'm wondering if Ross or anyone has contact information for Mr. Keck. I need some music information from him and can't seem to get accurate contact info. Can you help?

Jen

jlbcoleman@gmail.com

Brianne said...

Yay, I've been dying to know what you were going to have and that is so awesome about Ross' job. I love Salt Lake, I am super jealous!

tiff and chris johnson said...

YAY!!! Ross and Meesh I'm so happy to find you blogging! I really do think about you two ALL the time and wonder how that little bebe is coming along! Hopefully this blog will provide a way for me to see pictures of him since we will be moving after he is born :-( Oh heart I hope everything goes well. Keep us posted! Love you!
tiffany johnson

Courtnie said...

Congrats guys! I am so excited for you! Maybe you can come live in Draper by me. We love it! Keep us posted on all the happenings with the baby!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

so good to hear an update! Sorry ou have been feeling so miserable! Everyone loves the pics you took...can't wait to see your new addition. and you will love boys, they are the best, in my opinion!

Carrie said...

Hey, I can't find your email address anywhere. Did I ever even invite you to my blog? Anyway, email me so I can...
carriericks@gmail.com