Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Disneyland














Ross and I got to go to Disneyland over Presidents day weekend with his family.  It was sooo fun.   My favorite ride of course is Pirates of the Carribean, and my favorite Disney character is Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty).  This painting was in one of their muesems.  The weather was great, the rides were fun, and we even got to stop by the beach.  We also go to stop by the new Newport Beach Temple.  I love family,  I really don't think I would have any fun in my life with out my family.  Ross and I are so blessed to have two awesome families. 

5 comments:

Jenny Johnson said...

I love the Boothes!! I am jealous!! Gald you had an awesome time!

Courtnie said...

How fun! When did sister boothe get back from her mission!? Man, time flies!

Unknown said...

seriously, the in-laws can make our break you! and you just made me really want to go to disneyland.

Pepper Lovin! said...

wow! glad to hear from you! I love you too!

Jeff said...

You are cute, so why is it that you stick to one Disney princess when you're little and all of the sudden that is your princess for life!?!